Chicagoland Area Divorce Attorneys
When a couple decides that their marriage is beyond repair and it is time to seek a divorce, the process of dividing what had once been one household into two separate homes can be complicated and fraught with emotion. Whether you are considering divorce or have already begun the divorce process, it is essential to have an attorney on your side who understands the law and the system; an attorney who can protect your rights and help you meet your legal obligations.
At Botti Marinaccio, LTD., our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience representing clients in a wide variety of divorce and family law cases. With our personal, family-oriented approach, we will work to help you reach a favorable resolution to your divorce through negotiation, mediation, or litigation.
Skilled Representation For Divorcing Spouses
We provide a wide variety of services for clients throughout every stage of the divorce process including:
- Identifying marital and non-marital assets.
- Assistance with reaching an agreement regarding the equitable division of marital assets and debts.
- Helping parents determine how to allocate parental responsibility (custody) and parenting time (visitation).
- Working with parents to calculate the correct amount of child support based on both parents’ incomes and their amount of parenting time.
- Determining whether a spouse is eligible to receive spousal maintenance (alimony) and the amount and duration of these spousal support payments.
- Helping spouses address the financial issues which arise in complex divorce cases, including the valuation and division of business assets.
- Assisting clients in reaching an amicable resolution to outstanding divorce issues through collaborative law and mediation.
- Helping clients modify or enforce their divorce decree, including situations in which a parent plans to relocate with a child.
Contact A Chicagoland Area County Divorce Lawyer
As you look to resolve the various legal issues which must be addressed during your divorce, it is important to protect your rights and your financial security, as well as your children’s best interests. Many divorcing couples are able to reach an amicable agreement as they work to finalize their divorce. In some cases, it may become necessary to resolve outstanding disputes in court. Whether you are able to come to a mutually agreeable resolution or need to settle issues through litigation, you need a dedicated, experienced legal advocate on your side.
At Botti Marinaccio, LTD., our skilled attorneys will work to help you reach a favorable resolution in your divorce, answering your questions throughout the process and ensuring that you meet your legal requirements. The law firm of Botti Marinaccio, LTD. solves problems through successful negotiations or, if necessary, at trial through a judge’s decision. Contact our main office today by calling 630-934-2192 or filling out our online contact form.