A premier legal team for managing high-end, complex divorce cases.
Jamie L. Ryan
- Family Law
Since the start of Mrs. Ryan's legal career, she has practiced exclusively in the area of family law. Mrs. Ryan obtained her Bachelors of Science from the University of Illinois at Champaign - Urbana in 1999, and her Juris Doctor from Chicago Kent College of Law in 2002. While at Chicago Kent, Mrs. Ryan actively participated in trial advocacy, and was named to the Dean's list. Mrs. Ryan is a member of the DuPage County Bar Association and the Illinois Bar Association.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor - 2002
- University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
- Bachelor of Science - 1999
- Major: Psychology
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois Rising Star, Elected Member, 2009-2017
- Leading Lawyers, Elected Member, 2017
- Martindale Hubbell, Peer Rated, 2018
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association